CommLogg© is a program written by N0ZJT for Amateur Radio and CERT activities.
Some features are:
- Tactical Callsign assignment and reference
- Reports of all radio traffic logged for an incident
- ICS-213 format of messages
- ICS-309 format of communications log
- ICS-205 Communications Plan
- ICS-205a Communications List (Contact Sheet)
The program uses Microsoft Access as it’s base. If you don’t have Microsoft Access on your computer, you can download the Microsoft Access 2010 Runtime using the link on the left.
This gives you the ability to run Access programs but doesn’t let you make any changes to the design of the program.